# Hosted PBX Call Codes
Eavesdropping enables the ability to listen, or 'eavesdrop‘ on a call. This is useful for call centre training operations where a supervisor or manager can listen in to an agents live call and provide realtime feedback.
# In-Call Shortcuts
# Group Intercept
- Used to pickup a ringing call from within a Pickup Group. Dial ** to pickup a call ringing on a different handset.
Note: This only works when in the same 'pickup group'.
# Direct Intercept
- Used to pickup a ringing call on any extension on the PBX. Dial ** followed by the extension number you wish to pickup.
EG: ** 101
# Adhoc Call Recording
- Dial #8 during a call to enable an adhoc recording. Dialling #8 a second time will end the recording.
Note: This will only start / stop the adhoc recording, if you have call recordings enabled globally, they will be unaffected by this.
# Accessing Personal Voicemail
- Dial 777 to access your Voicemail. Enter your PIN when prompted.
# Accessing Another Users Voicemail
- Dial 778 to access another users Voicemail. Enter the Extension Number followed by the PIN when prompted.
# Directly Dial Another Users Voicemail
- Dial 6 followed by the Extension Number of the user.
# Vertical Service Codes
# Enable Click-to-Dial
- Dial 12345 to enable Click-to-Dial.
# Delayed Echo Test:
- Used to test audio quality. Dial 9195 and we'll repeat back to you after 5 seconds.
# Instant Echo Test:
- Same as delayed echo test, only instant. Dial 9196 and we'll repeat back to you.
# Milliwatt Test:
- Dial 9197 for a Milliwatt Test.
# Music On Hold Test:
- Dial 9199 to listen to you Music on Hold Stream.